Motorcycling Australia (MA) are pleased to announce that Supplementary Regulations are now available for the 2019 International Festival of Speed. The event will take place 14-17 March 2019 at Sydney Motorsport Park (SMSP), NSW and hosted by the Post Classic Racing Association of NSW (PCRA).
Supplementary Regulations can be downloaded here
Entries are now open
and will close on Friday, 22 February 2019 at last mail.
One Event Licences will be available. Details to obtain a One Event Licence and the validation process are available in the Supplementary Regulations.
Camping is available for competitors and officials only.
Classes of Competition
• Period 1 & 2
• Period 3: Up to 250cc, 350cc, 500cc, Formula 700 & 1300cc
• Period 4: 125cc, 250cc, 350cc, 500cc, 750cc & 1300cc
• Period 5: 125cc, 250cc, 350cc, 500cc, 750cc & 1300cc
• Period 6: 125cc, 250cc GP, 250cc Production, 500cc, Formula 750cc & 1300cc
• Pre Modern: (Pre 12/1995) Formula 1, Formula 2 & Formula 3 & 250GP
• As defined in The PCRA of NSW Rules
• P3, Post Classic, Forgotten Era & Modern Sidecars up to 1300cc
• Ken Lucas Trophy (Senior Champions Challenge) open to solo riders & Period 3,
• Period 4 or Period 5 machines up to 750cc whose combined age totals more than 100 years
• Barry Sheene- 500cc Classic for Period 2 & Period 3 500cc Machines
• QBE Top 25 Period 5 Machines & the Top 25 Period 6 Machines from Qualifying
• Paul Dobbs Challenge Period 4 Formula 750. For Period 3 & 4 Four Stroke Machines 350 -750cc
• Ken Wootton Period 4 Challenge. For Period 3 & 4 Machines 350 – 1300cc
• 2 Stroke GP (or replicas) machines for Period 4/5/6– 250cc – 750cc
• QBE TT Cup for Period 4, 5, 6 Air cooled Unlimited machines up to 1982 & 350cc- 750cc 2 Stroke machines air & water cooled.
For more information and to stay up to speed with all the exciting announcements head to the International Festival of Speed website
, like the IFoS on Facebook
and PCRA on Facebook